It seems like being a deadbeat dad is getting to be very popular. You not only see it in your community, but you also see celebrities engaging in this new 'trend'. I didn't start this blog to bash men, or to even only talk only about deadbeat fathers. There are deadbeat mothers out there too, but since I'm a female I might refer to the term 'deadbeat dad' a lot. I might even say 'babydaddy'. I know its a somewhat 'ghetto' term. But lets face it..its a word that going to be around, and not going anywhere. Some men are just a 'babydaddy' instead of 'husband'. Another thing I want you be be aware of is the fact that although I'm very educated, I might type something exactly how I talk when I'm around people that I'm comfortable with. I'm not going change the way I talk to get my point across. I'm going to keep it real in any way possible. That doesn't mean that this blog is going to sound like an uneducated person wrote it, but I will express how I feel, in any way that I choose.
I'm a single black female with 2 kids. I'm not only gonna write about what I go through daily being a mother and dealing with a deadbeat father., but I'm also gonna try to give any help that I can to other women in my shoes, and even men. I know that there are some men who actually take care of their kids, but get no help from the mother. I will try my best to do anything I can to help.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Purpose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment